Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Etsy find :: Grace Art + Accessories

09 September 2010

The title of this post isn't entirely accurate... I didn't find Grace myself. Alison from Toronto Canada is the creative mind behind Grace and she follows the red thread blog. Alison emailed me and invited me to visit her Etsy shop. I'm so glad she did.

Indulging her love of textiles, Alison travels the globe buying beautiful and interesting fabrics and turns them into gorgeous bags and homewares. Her current collection features Japanese obi and kimono fabrics with jewel colours and geometric designs to die for.



Alison's photos are well styled and very professional looking aren't they? It's that attention to detail that really makes some Etsy sellers stand out above the rest. Lovely.